Wednesday

StreetcredMusic, Pete Carma..Three Years In. Part One

Three years ago this week, I sat where I am now, In my living room, in a little town near Chicago.
I put this blog together and have been doing it all alone since. Here's a pictorial history of what followed.

This is the first photo I posted, Greta Panettieri and me, the night we met. Shortly after, I started the blog, to help artists like her and 'Greta's Bakery'. Funny, today three years later she has the #1 and #2 'Most Popular Posts' on the blog for this week, with her new album 'Under Control'. That's my business card in her hand.

 Greta Panettieri
Then along came some others as I frequented the venues of New York City::

Emily Wolf
 Kalen
 Nadia Ackerman
Thousands of connections have been formed, by me and this blog. That's what I am most proud of.
Along with the fact that I have earned the trust of soooo many Indie Artists, in NYC, and now world wide.










I said this was a HISTORY, so enjoy......

 Erin Pellnat

Amy Regan
Yula Beeri, Theresa Chambers~The Hive
Gio Moretti
Kat Calvosa
Clara Lofaro and Kalen @ Pianos
Eleanora Bianchini
Jazz Man, Joe Alterman
Clara, and the amazing Sarah Zar

Donna Jean Fogel, Bekka Lindstrom, they hold a special place!

And the Ultra Amazing, Jennie Booth

 I just realized, I opened a can of worms here. There are soooo many artists I want to show, and thank, OK, I'll call this part one!

And thanks to all the artists who have trusted me, and cooperated with this blog...AND to you, the readers!!!!

follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment